Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tandori Bites: Fine Indian Cuisine

In Wilmington, this is where you go for great Indian food. It actually just opened a few months ago, so give grace if the waitress isn't familiar with the menu! The only time I've ever had Indian food was in NYC - the mecca of food that's good. So naturally, I was a bit nervous because the bar has been set HIGH! I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome the food was! With Indian food, expect it to take a bit longer than normal to be served - they're making everything fresh! I asked them to kick up my dish, to add some heat, and it was fabulous! And with most Indian food - the portions are smaller - hey, it's good to have right expectations!

If you're new to Indian food: go for a Chicken Masala - it's a butter sauce, and very mild.
If you're brave: go for the Buhna - my favorite!

And with any dish - adding Garlic Nan is a must - it will change your life!

Tandori Bites
1620 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
(910) 794-4545

No comments:

Post a Comment